Ichigo 100% Novels...

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

AMACHI

Re: Ichigo 100% Novels...

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 pm

AyaToujo wrote:Hi, sorry for joining this thread so late (i mean like last post was 8months ago). Now to business River contact me!!! and Runningkid, why u both went inactive?

umm if you to contact me please private message me, i will be checking every few days on this forum,

Thank you

well...the manga finished about 3 years ago though...and there is no update from the official site...no promotion at all...of course the fans number keep reducing slowly...but why the hell i'm checking this forum again now after those years... O_o ...that day i wasn't registered to this forum yet...i guess i'm too late to register now... xD ...actually i want to check if there is something new about ICHIGO 100% in 2009 to recall the memories i had from those years when reading this manga :lol: ...but i found nothing at all...haha...guess it was abandoned now...so sad...

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 pm

well ye but i hope that she will make sequel!!

u know dbz? (dragon ball z)

after 12years from the last dragon ball episode they released new OVA bout its AFTER 12YEARS!!

man >.> so 3years is nothing even its better cuz mangaka now have more ideas n stuff xP

so i hope!!

also gimme the offical website url

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:10 am

AyaToujo wrote:well ye but i hope that she will make sequel!!

u know dbz? (dragon ball z)

after 12years from the last dragon ball episode they released new OVA bout its AFTER 12YEARS!!

man >.> so 3years is nothing even its better cuz mangaka now have more ideas n stuff xP

so i hope!!

also gimme the offical website url

hm...yeah...not only dragon ball...but saint seiya too! :mrgreen:
and they still keep promoting dragon ball until now...if u visit the official shonen jump's site...u can find that dragon ball is still on the headline along with onepieace and naruto...so what about ichigo 100% ??? i think they a lil bit abandoned it
but i think dragon ball and st seiya r exception...they r legend n they r action genre...
if u want to compare...compare it with Aa Megami-sama (Oh My Goddess!) series...this manga started from 1988 and its still going on until now! :lol:
now ichigo 100% has been released in US by VIZmedia...i hope the mangaka and the japanese publisher would consider again to make something new to surprise the fans... :hehe:

here is the official site :
http://www.ichigo100.com
and
http://comics-news.shueisha.co.jp/common/ichigo/

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:47 am

thank you. ya i hople too that Viz releases will make ichigo revive again

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 pm

yeah,,,i think its their big chance for it...they should make it like some kind of trade mark...like akira toriyama have dragon ball...
hey...hv u ever play ichigo 100% strawberry diaries on PS2 ?
i'm downloading it now via torrent...haha...hope i can find an alternative ending from this...

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 am

ya i heard of it but its like only in japanese no?

i dunno jp so i cant have fun :'(

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm

don't worry man! u can learn it here...http://guidetojapanese.org/
my friend can read japanese well...he didn't take any course or school...he learn it just from internet since 2005...
me too...still trying my best to learn it! xD

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 pm

ya i thought bout it but japanese got like 10k letters so i gave up xP

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm

yea...its their kanji...but at least u can try to learn the hiragana 1st then katakana, doesn't even reach 50 letters... :hehe:
after that u can slowly learn the kanji as the time goes by...just read the step by step guide on that site...i'm sure u'll be able to read japs :D
my friend did it, didn't even take any course, only from the internet. xD
now he can enjoy reading japanese comic, magz,books, and chatting with tha japs without a dictionary!
i'm still learning hiragana... :hehe:

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

umm i will think bout it, thank you for the advice.