Ichigo 100% Novels...

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

Kongo_Agon90

Re: Ichigo 100% Novels...

Post by Kongo_Agon90 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:57 am

the_song_of_anime wrote:I was hoping for a sequel, but I guess everyone who has read ichigo 100% thinks the same. I don't know what's holding Kawashita Mizuki back from making one, since most of the readers have been practicly begging for one :( I wasn't satisfied with the ending (even though I wanted him to choose Nishino). I really REALLY thought that the ending was going to involve some sort of wedding (if you saw the cover for volume 19 you would know why). It kind of left me hanging with a bit too many questions, not only for Manaka, but also for all the other less-major characters.

Anyways... to the novel, I was wondering the same thing myself. Could this be the long-awaited "vol.20" or is this just the same thing, but in book form? I'm hoping it starts off where the manga left off.

I also hope for the same thing, but I think the novel just the same story. If not, why there is no one ever told it in any forum?
Even through the darkess day, this fire burn, always~~~~

ludwig44

Post by ludwig44 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:23 am

hey if it could be possible to bring back Ichigo 100%.. how would it be done?? would you have to email the editor or something? Like I want to know whats happens after they meet up, all you see them do is hug. I want to know more, about what happens next.

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:55 am

ludwig44 wrote:hey if it could be possible to bring back Ichigo 100%.. how would it be done?? would you have to email the editor or something? Like I want to know whats happens after they meet up, all you see them do is hug. I want to know more, about what happens next.

Im assuming your asking for a sequel? Well sorry I got no idea lol. I guess you would have to mail the mangaka to convince her even though its gonna be hard since it ended and she has no plans of making one. Yea I would like to know what happens afterwards too =/.

Runningkid

Post by Runningkid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:45 pm

Hmm Ive bought the novels off Yesasia, although I cant read them Ive been told the language used is very simple. Also looking at the pictures it doesnt look like its a continuation of the story.

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 am

Runningkid wrote:Hmm Ive bought the novels off Yesasia, although I cant read them Ive been told the language used is very simple. Also looking at the pictures it doesnt look like its a continuation of the story.

would it be possible that you upload them, raw would be fine...Im sure I can get someone to translate it or even just use some google language tools =P.

HMMaster
Site Admin

Post by HMMaster » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:52 am

Runningkid wrote:Hmm Ive bought the novels off Yesasia, although I cant read them Ive been told the language used is very simple. Also looking at the pictures it doesnt look like its a continuation of the story.

Long time no see dude! :P

I doubt that Kawashita sensei will start a sequel for Ichigo 100% since she is now drawing Hatsukoi Limited.

Runningkid

Post by Runningkid » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:09 am

HMMaster wrote:

I doubt that Kawashita sensei will start a sequel for Ichigo 100% since she is now drawing Hatsukoi Limited.

hehe, ever since the last forum went bye bye i havent really be checking xD

anyways, to answer the question about providing the RAW. Currently I dont have a working scanner and even if i do I can say I am willing to debind it ^^;. But What I can do, when I have time is take some pictures of each page?

Just wondering, did Viz license the novel? because I know they do the manga but I couldn't find anything on the novel.

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:30 am

Runningkid wrote:
HMMaster wrote:

hehe, ever since the last forum went bye bye i havent really be checking xD

anyways, to answer the question about providing the RAW. Currently I dont have a working scanner and even if i do I can say I am willing to debind it ^^;. But What I can do, when I have time is take some pictures of each page?

Just wondering, did Viz license the novel? because I know they do the manga but I couldn't find anything on the novel.

Dont think the novel is licensed...Pictures is better than nothing =D

Runningkid

Post by Runningkid » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:08 pm

Cool, the language is supposingly to be quite simple so you can have a go at translating it. Post more soon

River

Post by River » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:32 pm

Sorry to join the conversation late everyone, but I'll just try and fit in. To tell you the truth I don't think Ichigo 100% needs a sequel. What more story needed to be told? Did I think the end was perfect? I hate to say it, but I think it was. Any additional things I would've liked to see would have totally thrown off the feel of the last few lines of the story (i.e. seeing something like a wedding scene for Manaka and Tsukasa). I think overall it was good... definitely better than the mess that was I"s. A fricking coma?! I could kill someone for that cheese. As for the Time Skip, I thought it was absolutely needed. If the manga had ended right at "Goodbye Izumizaka", I woulda been really annoyed at the open-ended ending that doesn't give you closure to anything. As for more manga showing what happened during the timeskip, it's my opinion that they'd be more like side stories rather than a true Ichigo 100% story... just like Misuzu's was. I mean what's the point of more Ichigo 100% if it's just everyone off doing their different things and not interacting with one another? I mean I wish there was more Ichigo 100% because I loved the entire ride from beginning to end... but I wouldn't want more just because of that. Also I wanted to say that it was definitely the right move to not have Kitaouji and Aya be with someone after the time skip. How weird would it have been knowing they were dating these nameless faces? It woulda felt kind of too neat and a pity party for them I think. It's definitely NOT realistic (I mean a pretty, famous novelist or a hot successful restaurant owner not finding someone to date in 5 or 6 years?), but fictional story-wise it makes sense. Anyway sorry to just barge in unannounced. Can I be like Manaka and say I liked all the girls?