Ichigo 100% Novels...

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

ironbomb

Ichigo 100% Novels...

Post by ironbomb » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:17 am

Ichigo 100% - My Sweet Memory of Ichigo
Koi ga hajimaru? Satsuei gashuku
http://thestrawberries.khimhoe.net/pages/the-author.php <-- your site that I found them =P

I was wondering where can I locate these both novels and what are they about.

ironbomb

Re: Ichigo 100% Novels...

Post by ironbomb » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:36 am

So noone has read or heard about the novels? =/

grand_moron100%

Post by grand_moron100% » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Oh yeah, as you had told, the new work of Kawashita-sensei had released....the Hatsukoi Limited, right? Its a manga or just another one-shot, actually...? Do you think it...good. The art..yes, but the storyline...too boring, right?
'When the last river has dried, the last tree has been cut and the last fish has been fished, people will realize money cannot be eaten.'

HMMaster
Site Admin

Post by HMMaster » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:15 pm

@ironbomb
The only place that I can find the novel is Amazon...

@grand_moron100%
Hatsukoi Limited is a new series by Kawashita-sensei. So far, the story is not as interesting as I expected. Hope that it'll improve soon.

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:14 am

hm.. guesss no scans or raws are available for it =/.

Hatsukoi Limited. The story is still in its developing stages though. If I have to judge it now.. its too complex. Too many love situationgs going on simultaneously and alot of the relationships are connected yet. Once it all connects together thats when the story starts to develop to its climatic scenes. For now, we can only wait ^^.

grand_moron100%

Post by grand_moron100% » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:23 pm

Then lets hope the storyline of Hatsukoi Limited aka HL will be better as time progress. But, I really wanna see the continuation
of Ichigo 100%, honestly.
'When the last river has dried, the last tree has been cut and the last fish has been fished, people will realize money cannot be eaten.'

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:39 pm

grand_moron100% wrote:Then lets hope the storyline of Hatsukoi Limited aka HL will be better as time progress. But, I really wanna see the continuation
of Ichigo 100%, honestly.

Ah..yea me too. But there wont be a sequel. I have mix feelings for Ichigo100%'s ending. Im happy he picked the 1 I liked the best but felt that he neglected the others. I didnt like the timeskip as well. Maybe another volume or even a few chapters telling us what happen during the timeskip would have been great. More of those sidestories, like the 1 for Misuzu(s or z first.. dont remember =/)...Shoulda had one for Yui...Satsuki...and especially Aya discussing what happened through the timeskip. With all this...Im thinking another volume would fit =P...Since I would like to know what else Manaka done in DETAIL as well as what did Nishino reach(as a chef) and her accomplishments during her studies...blahz..grr just talking about the manga is really starting to bring back the feelings I had for it...It really gets me freaking EMO!

grand_moron100%

Post by grand_moron100% » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:14 pm

But....poor Satsuki. and Yui and Aya too. Why do they don't have any pair to the end. Misuzu got that mangafreak guy. Chinami still have squid man. Its too bad for the....right?

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 pm

Actually, I dont think Komiyama and Chinami ended up together lol...It was just the spark of the moment and comedy relief that they where even together in the first place.

the_song_of_anime

Post by the_song_of_anime » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:34 pm

I was hoping for a sequel, but I guess everyone who has read ichigo 100% thinks the same. I don't know what's holding Kawashita Mizuki back from making one, since most of the readers have been practicly begging for one :( I wasn't satisfied with the ending (even though I wanted him to choose Nishino). I really REALLY thought that the ending was going to involve some sort of wedding (if you saw the cover for volume 19 you would know why). It kind of left me hanging with a bit too many questions, not only for Manaka, but also for all the other less-major characters.

Anyways... to the novel, I was wondering the same thing myself. Could this be the long-awaited "vol.20" or is this just the same thing, but in book form? I'm hoping it starts off where the manga left off.