Doesn't the ending to this manga...

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

AMACHI

Re: Doesn't the ending to this manga...

Post by AMACHI » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:18 pm

yup~ i don't care who is it, as long as i can see aya-chan happy...i would be happy too xD
maybe amachi can be that person...read chapter 143...he is really a good guy at heart...and chapter 63...
if only the author give him another chance after his mistake at chp 160...coz manaka always given many chance to patch up his mistake, what about amachi then?
but u know...back then when the manga hasn't ended yet, if i can remember, the overall rating of this manga in mangaupdates.com is about 8 or 9, i forgot...but when it was ended, the rating dropped to 7 until now... >:o
maybe bcoz of the ending...maybe it would be better if this manga have an ending like "salad days"...have u read salad days? good story, good ending... :D

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 am

lul ya, Amachi is a good person, i wouldnt care if he n Aya ended up together.

about salad days, i havent read it but i will put it in my manga list XP

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

yeah~ seeing aya chan crying, and the forced smile of satsuki really made my heart shattered into pieces, really... i even bookmarked every pages where manaka made aya and satsuki hurt...just as a reminder for me to become a good guy and not to make a girl hurt.
i feel very stupid right now by writing something like this as if they were a real person... :'(
but i guess many ppl have the same feeling like me too...

about salad days, just like ichigo, when i finished reading the last volume...i felt like theres something missing...felt like i wanted more...but not because it has a bad ending like ichigo, but its just a good ending that makes me always want it more and more...

i hv all volume of the original copies of salad days...it was one of my fave collection, i heard the scanlation version has a bad quality...but u can give it a try :D

bout amachi...i'm still hoping that the mangaka would make a special chapter for him with satsuki as a couple...i still can't forget chp 63...if only i can send an email to the author

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:22 am

ya i got the whole ichigo pack on the pc like 700mb HQ

but i already orderd Strawberry 100% vol 1-7 by Viz i gonna get them in a 2weeks XPP can't wait to re-read ichigo!!

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 pm

yeah~ the licensed release by VIZ must be better than the scanlated version...its a must collectible item... :domo:
i suggest u to buy the licensed manga for SALAD DAYS too~ u won't regret it :hehe:

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm

is that rly good?

i will read it first xP

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:26 am

yep~ u hav to read SALAD DAYS...many chapters ALMOST made me to cry...but i hold it~ xD
if only someone can provide me a better raw, i'll translate it to english and release it as a scanlation

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 am

ya saw some of it, ii will read it after suzuka. at the moment im reading Love hina almost finished then i will start suzuka.

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 pm

ok...
trust me...u won't regret it :hehe:

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 pm

lol lately i gave been playing insterad of reading mangas, so i think i will do some reading, and like in a week i will start salad days