Doesn't the ending to this manga...

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

Aerialz

Doesn't the ending to this manga...

Post by Aerialz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 am

make you want for something more? I mean after I finished reading all the volumes, I wasn't satisfied with the ending. I just wanted something more, and it made me read the whole series again and again, I lost count. Maybe an epilogue or continuation or maybe a separate storyline with a similar plot. Doesn't anyone feel the same way?

Cmon doesn't anyone else feel this way?

cruxito

Re: Doesn't the ending to this manga...

Post by cruxito » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 am

wow, its been what? 6 moths since the last time i came to this site,and you're lucky because this site is kinda lonely,,well, my dear friend you are totally right, i really want to know more, the ending was no what i expected, well in part yes and part no the last reunion was perfect(somethin that anyone un real life desired; see you high-school crew after years of no seein each other) but the fact that we didnt get to see what happened in that 4 years timeskip makes it real bad and the last scene where Manaka picks Nishino up was real nice(romantic, cuz i woudl to same if i haven seen my girlfriend for years) but jsut one page??? and thats it??? WTF???

By the way i came here jsut cuz i was watching Code Geass and i wanted to read the manga just to see the differences but by mistake i choosed Ichigo100% manga, and all those feelingd(sadness,Happiness,anger,jelously, laugh, almost tears) came back to me, and thats why i came to this site,, i inted to BUY all those ichigo100% mangas once they're avaibable in english..

my email is chriscrux@hotmail.com

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:29 am

aha...i think so too dude! why???
the title clearly is ICHIGO 100%...and it means the story is about the strawberry girl...and it was AYA...but the ending makes me feel like i was reading another manga...not ICHIGO 100%... O_o
too many character wasted...i mean...after 4 years, where the hell are yui,ookusa,amachi,kozue??? O_o
u know after finished reading the ending...i can't sleep well for at least a week! xD
bcoz i think when i saw the ending, its like the story wasn't finished yet... and we wanted something more! but yet it was ended this way...so it's like having sex without climax...or like we were addicted to some drugs but we can't buy more coz the dealer won't sell the drugs again!

oh...it was back then about 1 or 2 years ago...now i'm finally can forget all that nightmare... >_>

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 pm

umm ya sure.

why she left it open-end? why hasnt she like wrote the end just a few more chapters >.>

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 am

hmph...if the ending would turn out unfinished like this,maybe it would be better if it ended at chapter 161...vol 18...where the stupid sleeping manaka accidentally hugged aya... :lol:
i mean...if in the end, that stupid manaka wouldn't end up going out with aya, why the hell at the whole chapters he keep on trying to prevent amachi to approach aya? like he is the one that would be with aya...but yet he choose nishino... >:o ...what a selfish dude...

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

ololollo ya wut a great idea. end up at ch161!!

wow pro man

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 pm

hey...a guy named sotomura in mangaupdates.com agreed with my idea...here is what he said:

@amachi : u r absolutely right, dude! that manaka is so selfish!

hm..about amachi (in the series...not u dude...haha)...everyone who read this manga would seem to hate him...me too at 1st...but after i finished reading all the volume and saw the ending...i begin to support him...
he is actually a good guy...he only love aya,he really love aya that he would abandon all the other girls who try to chase him, although he is a bit forceful to make aya turn to him...
not like manaka...manaka loves aya, and he keep trying to prevent amachi to chase aya...but still, manaka also chase another girls, and he also abandoned aya at the end...what a jerk...

and also amachi can regocnize aya when she dressed like a geek...even manaka can't do that! cause manaka used to mistook the geek aya as another person...and at the very end, amachi still not giving up on chasing aya...the only mistake that he done is to steal a kiss from aya...that was to forceful,man! but its okay, manaka hv done many mistake too, and mizuki-sensei give him many chance to repair it...but mizuki-sensei didn't give any chance for amachi to patch-up his mistake...and in the ending...after 4 years...nobody knows where amachi is...and also ookusa and kozue

what i learn from amachi is :
~focus on only one girl when u chase a girl...not a multiple girls like manaka...cause, at the end, a guy like manaka would hurt the other girls...
~and also i learn from his mistake...not to be to forceful when chasing a girl...haha

ah...its been a long time since the last time i talked bout this manga...but now since it has been released in US now...its a good moment to bring back those memories...hahaha

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 am

ya amachi was too forceful..

i think amachi should end up with satsuki

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:07 pm

yeah...and i started to support amachi since chapter 143...volume 16...where he cried for toujo...and manaka himself thinks that he is actually a good guy...and deserved to end up with toujo more than him...

amachi x satsuki ... hm...it would be great too...u can look at chapter 147...104...63...that would make a good point! :ideaL

but that stupid amachi...why the hell he should make a mistake at chapter 160 ??? and it was his last appearance too! but if only the author give him another chance...

nishino would make a good couple too with higure or ookusa...

so i think the best ending is :

toujo x manaka
nishino x higure or ookusa
satsuki x amachi
kozue x migishima

and the author should make one new character to be paired with yui

and then i think its a good ending for everyone...

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

lol ya i totaly support ur couple.

tsukasa really should end up with that chef or ookusa!!

>.> AYA!!!!!! n MANAKA should be together!!!1 >.> wowowowowowo or at least make Aya happy and make her fell in love on some1 else that can return hers love