How did YOU find out about Ichigo 100%

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

MPyre

How did YOU find out about Ichigo 100%

Post by MPyre » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 pm

I was just curious as to how everyone else came across the series. Lets see if its not too vague for me to explain how I found it.

Around 2 years ago, I found an anime that involved a guy who made movies; around a month later, I wanted to see it again, but I wasn't really sure what it was called. So, I searched on Wikipedia and found a long list of ecchi anime. Scrolling down the list, only one of them mentioned a guy who wanted to make movies, and that was Ichigo 100%. Though that name seemed familiar to me...I'd been told about it on the official Nintendo forum a while before that, how much detail and whatnot that the girls have. (lol, vague explanation there...XD) Sooo...I checked it out, but I didn't really understand it all that much since the anime was just bits and pieces of the manga; and once I finished the anime, I was pissed off at that ending. By that time I'd joined another Ichigo 100% forum, the only one I could find at that time. The only problem with it was that the forum was in Italian, with Italian speaking people. Though thankfully, I met quite a few people who knew english there as well; I spent probably around 2-3 months there...and that was where I found out about the manga. Though eventually, the forum got shut down. I have no idea why, though. :sweat: Then around the beginning of last year, I found out that the manga had finally been picked up by Viz for an english localization. I was oh so very happy, and then I picked up volume 1 in June. (it was supposed to come out that July, but by some mistake, they put it on the shelf before they were supposed to. XD)

But yeah, I've been trying to get each and every volume of the Ichigo manga ever since. Its worth it, hehe. The first one with Yui is out next month. :3

Now to hear from everyone else. :grin:

HMMaster
Site Admin

Re: How did YOU find out about Ichigo 100%

Post by HMMaster » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:37 pm

cant really remember how... but i started off with the manga instead of the anime. :D

MPyre

Post by MPyre » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 am

Oh? Well, you're lucky. XD

Aerialz

Post by Aerialz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am

Pretty random pick. I was just browsing through manga and it just caught my eye and I read it. I'm glad I did too.

jdtwins

Post by jdtwins » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:07 pm

I was lucky enough to have a friend reccomend this to me.
Such an amazing Manga, and story.

Took me a little over 3 days to read through the entire thing.

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:49 am

umm it's, I just finished Love Hina and I wanted a anime like Love Hina I mean the style, so I was searching then I got this reccomend from the web that Ichigo 100% has the same style like Love Hina, I started to watch the anime after I finished it I wanted to know the ending and I were searching for it until i saw that there is manga xO

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 am

and then u disappointed by the ending ~ lol

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 am

ya i was disappointed only with the part of aya's ending :'(

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:53 pm

all the ending both manga and anime were disappointing :'( man...we have the same thought

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm

in the anime there wasnt ending it was like open ending umm no?