Mizuki Kawashita...male or female?

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

MPyre

Mizuki Kawashita...male or female?

Post by MPyre » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 pm

I ask this because I was looking through this forum, and ive seen people refer to Mizuki as a female. Though until now, I was pretty sure it was a male. I dont read the manga online, I wait for it to come out in stores and buy it. (Thats how big a fan I am, lol. I found the anime a year or two ago, and was sadly dissapointed in the ending...til I found the manga. I prefer to own manga that I am a fan of/that I am following the series of. But the downside to this is that I have to wait for volumes to come out, rather than being able to read them whenever I please on the internet. Im used to it though.) Occasionally in the end of the manga, there will be a page or two put off for some sort of bonus material. In one of the first books (I dont recall the number at the moment), Mizuki drew themself (im not referring to Mizuki as a he or she right now) sitting in a chair as if they were doing work on the manga...it appeared to be a male, atleast to me it did...but now im not so sure. Could someone clear this up for me? :sweat:

HMMaster
Site Admin

Re: Mizuki Kawashita...male or female?

Post by HMMaster » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:59 pm

MPyre wrote:I ask this because I was looking through this forum, and ive seen people refer to Mizuki as a female. Though until now, I was pretty sure it was a male. I dont read the manga online, I wait for it to come out in stores and buy it. (Thats how big a fan I am, lol. I found the anime a year or two ago, and was sadly dissapointed in the ending...til I found the manga. I prefer to own manga that I am a fan of/that I am following the series of. But the downside to this is that I have to wait for volumes to come out, rather than being able to read them whenever I please on the internet. Im used to it though.) Occasionally in the end of the manga, there will be a page or two put off for some sort of bonus material. In one of the first books (I dont recall the number at the moment), Mizuki drew themself (im not referring to Mizuki as a he or she right now) sitting in a chair as if they were doing work on the manga...it appeared to be a male, atleast to me it did...but now im not so sure. Could someone clear this up for me? :sweat:

hm... I believe Mizuki = female name.

Mizuki drew themself (im not referring to Mizuki as a he or she right now) sitting in a chair as if they were doing work on the manga...it appeared to be a male, atleast to me it did...but now im not so sure. Could someone clear this up for me? :sweat:

maybe because she has short hair, thats why you feel that she is a male :p

UchihaHoe

Post by UchihaHoe » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:19 pm

I have 60% confirm that mizuki kawashita is a female, i forgot somewhr i saw one of the episode that she wrote herself as 'she'

yodge

Post by yodge » Tue May 19, 2009 3:45 pm

shes a female.

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 pm

most likely she is a female, but not sure.

yodge

Post by yodge » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 pm

im sure shes female.

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 am

she is female. confirmed.