did tsukasa and junpei make love?

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

kaming

did tsukasa and junpei make love?

Post by kaming » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:32 am

when nishino lied to manaka, that her parents were on a trip and later on her mother came back, manaka waited till nishino's mother went to sleep...
did nishino and manaka make love then??? i'm just curious; plus, nishino made a face when she looked out of the window like they did it...

ironbomb

Re: did tsukasa and junpei make love?

Post by ironbomb » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:33 am

Ah...that scene, there is much dispute on this..but I felt that nothing happen except they lied on the same bed except.... Reasons I came to this conclusion are:
1- They are both virgins and its kinda hard for them to have sex without making any noise.
2- Condom, I dont think they would have sex without 1, and knowing Manaka, for sure he wouldnt have one handy.
3- They wouldnt do such a thing with parents around.

Also Tsukasa looking out the window with that expression, I think its because Manaka finally accepted Nishino, he came to her with his problems and she is truly happy. Then there is also the time the share together on the same bed just now...I do think they made out though.

kaming

Post by kaming » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:34 am

1. well, maybe they made some noise, but not too loud, so no one outside heard it...

2. *SUZUKA-SPOILER*

[*]i don't know whether you read suzuka, but they did it without condom... i think it's possible that they did it without using a condom...[*]

3. hmmm... i think it's possible... :P

ironbomb

Post by ironbomb » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:40 pm

kaming wrote:1. well, maybe they made some noise, but not too loud, so no one outside heard it...

2. *SUZUKA-SPOILER*

[*]i don't know whether you read suzuka, but they did it without condom... i think it's possible that they did it without using a condom...[*]

3. hmmm... i think it's possible... :P

1-lol..highly doubt it...Her parents where around...like geez, knowing Manaka, he would be too nervous to even know what to do.
2-... First off, what does that have to do with this manga? It illustrates two different couples in a DIFFERENT situation(how they got into that predicament)...
3- #1.

River

Post by River » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm going to have to side with the FeBomb on this one. While I can't say with 100% confidence they didn't do anything, I would definitely be more on the side that they did not. Like Bomb said, there is the practical reasons of the parents and things like condoms. I refuse to acknowledge that my girl Nishino had some on hand and Manaka definitely wouldn't have any on him. I also think one of them would have referred to it or acted differently the next time you saw them had they advanced to that level in their relationship. I mean look how goofy Manaka was when all he did was kiss Nishino.

ashogo

Post by ashogo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:42 pm

No way in hell. Ok, so maybe it is possible but I really doubt it, mainly for the same reasons that River and ironbomb listed.
I mean, just think about how nervous Manaka gets when he thinks about even kissing a girl? If he had gone that far with Nishino, the two would have definitely shown it in their actions later on, esp. Manaka.
Since they got back together it's probably just a matter of time though. (Lucky bastard, Manaka...)

grand_moron100%

Post by grand_moron100% » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:48 pm

No, they unsuccessful at this attempt. If I don't mistaken, they 2 nearly make sex about 2 time, 1 at Nishino's house, the other one at school.
'When the last river has dried, the last tree has been cut and the last fish has been fished, people will realize money cannot be eaten.'

HMMaster
Site Admin

Post by HMMaster » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:26 am

grand_moron100% wrote:No, they unsuccessful at this attempt. If I don't mistaken, they 2 nearly make sex about 2 time, 1 at Nishino's house, the other one at school.

Hm... I dont recall they nearly doing it at school. (Only at Nishino's house)

But I doubt that they did anything... dont think Junpei got the nuts to do it. :p

MPyre

Post by MPyre » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Of course not! ...gosh. lol. Of course, Junpei dreams about those kindsa things all day, but I doubt he'd ever actually have the courage to do it.

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 am

umm for me i think they did, cuz manaka always get nervous and self controlling on him self in intimate situations, but this situation is different because now Manaka & Tsukasa are officially couples so theres nothing to stop manaka for doin love with her xP, now i also think they did love at the Kareyoke place when manaka wanted to breakup again and tsukasa asked to be his girlfriend until she flew to france so i think they did it again there xD, umm i don't it's ruining anything its just making their relationship better, so i would like to think that they did. :D