Should we make a petition for Ichigo100% sequel?

Ichigo 100% Discussion Forum

Moderator: AyaToujo

cruxito

Should we make a petition for Ichigo100% sequel?

Post by cruxito » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi! as 01/02/08 i finished the manga, i watched the anime a long time ago like 6 or 7 months ago, avoided it to read the manga becuase i thought it will be like the anime,god forgive me for that!!!!...
now before i say anything; i had have read several books,THE DA VINCI CODE,THE PICTURE OF DORYAN GREY,JUDAS,LAST TEMPLAR KNIGHT,NOTEBOOK,LEFT BEHIND,"1984",Eragon,Eldest.... manga; GTO,LOVE HINA, EVANGELION,EUREKA SEVEN, I"S,Video girl Ai and more......
with that being said now i can tell you guys this, NONE OF THEM CAUSED A BIG IMPACT in me AS ICHIGO 100% DID, i dunno how to explaind it,the manga ichigo100% touched me,it made me feel as part of the film group, i got alot sort of feelings,i was jelous,happy,sad,angry,nervous,ansious,mad,satisfied,
last night i didnt get enough sleep becuase i was thinking about the ending,even in my sleep i dreamed about the manga
the end,it was Flawless but not Perfect;
Im happy he picked the one I liked the best but felt that he neglected the others and somehow i thought he will end up with Toujo,i mean the last 2 books it was Toujo by all means. I didnt like the timeskip as well. Maybe another volume or even a few chapters telling us what happen during the timeskip would have been great. I like the one for Misuzu.Shoulda had one for Yui...Satsuki...and especially Aya discussing what happened through the timeskip. I would like to know what else Manaka has done in DETAIL as well as what did Nishino achieve and her accomplishments during her studies...and how did their relationship went after the loooooooong 4 years period that they didnt see each other...come on, i felll in love at that age to,i know what feeling of no seeing each other is....and to wait for someone for 4 years is not something that simple and,since NISHINO being the type of girl she was/is, a dream girl!!! Smart,Charm,Modest,beautiful,strong,fun,,,i bet a bunch of guys will be after her,you know.
i really liked the last page,its ressembled what a real couple in love would do!!! that page made me so sad, and happy too

SHOULD WE DO A PETITION FOR A SEQUEL? absolutely YESSS!!!!!there is no question about it, i wanna know the "AFTER" events

sorry for my grammar, i wasnt born in america, im from Mexico..... i'll be checking this post as most as i can,,,,and thank you for your time in reading my post

zendrec

Re: Should we make a petition for Ichigo100% sequel?

Post by zendrec » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:26 am

I already made one at
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ichigo-100
so please every one sign this petition.

River

Post by River » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Again, I would vote against an Ichigo 100% sequel unless it was a short story or one shot chapter. How much more can we squeeze out of Manaka's love life? I mean we would all love more Ichigo 100%. I felt like that when I finished too, but I don't think a sequel is needed. That is one of the best things about Japanese manga... they end. Unlike American comics that just go on and on manga usually are written with one particular story in mind and it eventually ends. I wouldn't want the Ichigo 100% story to turn into a huge soap opera where everyone ends up with everyone just to have new stories or plot angles to show. Although manga do tend to end, some do end up overstaying their welcome like Dragonball and Yu Yu Hakusho. IMHO, Dragonball should've ended at the Cell arc and YYH should have ended at after the Sensui arc. I mean there is a chance a sequel would end up being good, but right now I'm happy with Hatsukoi Limited and I love what she's done with the story there so far. I say enjoy Hatsukoi and just remember Ichigo 100% for the great story that it was.

chu_4_lyfe
Location: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=AvY ... 6IX;_ylv=3

Post by chu_4_lyfe » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 am

If it actually gets to 1000, will it actually work? Like another Ichigo 100% series?

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 pm

i just finished reading it today =p,it took me 6 days to read the whole thing,im sad that it ended,but happy with how it ended =p,this was the first manga that ive read and prob the last one il read aswell xD, ive never read a book or anything like how i read ichigo 100% xD, i was like adicted 2 it and couldnt stop reading it =p,now after finishing ichigo 100% i dunno what else 2 do at home XD,,it looks like noone views the forums/this site much, xD

grand_moron100%

Post by grand_moron100% » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Sequel is good. But who gonna draw it? Kawashita-sensei? She already up to more new manga. So, Ichigo 100% have a slim and none probability to appear again...T_T
'When the last river has dried, the last tree has been cut and the last fish has been fished, people will realize money cannot be eaten.'

cruxito

Post by cruxito » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:01 am

zendrec wrote:I already made one at
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ichigo-100
so please every one sign this petition.

OHH! come on guys, doesnt cost a penny to sign it, right? so why jsut 35? must be something wrong with ya'll,,, come on if i was billionary i'd give 50 bucks ,,,

jdtwins

Post by jdtwins » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 pm

The petition was closed with ONLY 36 signatures!?!?
FOR SHAME!

AyaToujo

Post by AyaToujo » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:07 am

umm sequel you say ah?

I would like few side stories about the other characters ending except of manaka & tsukasa's

like i really want to know what happend to Aya and Kozue and the other girls :'(

AMACHI

Post by AMACHI » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 am

i want to sign but i guess i was to late xP